Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New York, New York

What an awesome trip to NYC. I suppose it could have been a rotten trip but Saturday was a perfect day, weather and company included. Anna, Will, Scarlett and I had breakfast at Tom's Restaurant, famous for it's Seinfeld signage and sung about in Suzanne Vega's song Tom's Diner. After breakfast we walked through Central Park, and shopped.

Dinner at Tony's family-style italian was scrumptious and the company was even better. Anna and Will's friends, Sterling and Paul, joined us and my friend Luke (who didn't know if my friends would be cool-yeah right). The night out in Manhattan wouldn't be the same if Anna didn't slip away for some BFF beverages and bonding. We spent the late night at Playwright, where Luke knows all the bartenders. Bonus.

On my last day, I was pretty lazy but pitchers of beer at The Beer Garden woke me up! What an amazing concept this bar had (Check out the slide show on the link). Totally cool place to hang out and play cards, flip cup or just chill. You should have heard all the people when we walked by Saturday night. Too bad we didn't go till Sunday afternoon. I'm coming back Luke!!

No comments: