
It's been some time since I've blogged. Funny how I found time while in graduate school and now that I have more time to devote I have less of an interest. Hence the title of my blogspot.
So, I am compelled to sit here and catch up on the most significant events in my life in the past few months. First and most significant has been the addition of Nathan Joseph to our family. My nephew and Godson is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen (not too partial am I?). Nathan Joseph was born on October 1oth and I was lucky enough to see him less than a week later. In the single moment I saw him I fell completely and totally in love with this little man. He is a spitting image of my dear brother as a baby- right down to the faux hawk.
Most recently I am celebrating my own success. I had a two hour interview for the administrative pool in Brevard County. I was interviewed by two principals individually and spent almost an hour with each. This was the most intense interview format I've ever been in and I must say I felt quite confident throughout. I received a phone call within an hour of the interview and was informed that I had been accepted into the pool. That means that I am eligible to apply for any Assistant Principalship in this county. Just call me Dean Rice.
No comments:
Post a Comment