
Sometimes it's just fun to mess around in the corral. Ice and I decided that we would ride our horses bareback from the corral to the barn. Desperado and Marcy had no problem with us slinging ourselves over their backs and clinging on as they trotted up the rocky hill, but Trigger and Ebony had other ideas...
Trigger is Bill's horse and to say he is a bit spooky is an understatement...probably not the best idea to kick him in the ass as I slung myself on top of him. Ice tried to give me a leg up but Trigger is a bit tall and when I slung my leg over I gave him a solid kick in the rear. I had nothing but a rope to hang on to as I rodeo rode Trigger around in a circle-my legs both swinging from one side to the other. I was laughing so hard I had to jump off.
As if this wasn't enough, Ice decided to give it a try on Ebony so she sidled up to the fence and slung one leg over Ebony's back but Ebony had other ideas of her own. She jumped away from the fence while Ice straddled the fence and the horse- in a full split. The two of us laughed at ourselves for hours..wish we had a corral cam. And yes, we both mounted those horses bareback and rode them up to the barn!
1 comment:
Its all fun and games until somebody breaks their neck. Just ask Christopher Reeves.
Post a Comment